DIY repairs, remodels, and construction projects are all the rage. While we think it’s great that people are learning how to take their home maintenance into their own hands, here are five reasons why we strongly believe you should hire a garage door professional to fix or install your garage door.
- Time: ABC’s professionals are experts at what we do. We’ve spent years learning our trade; this is not something you can teach yourself on a Saturday afternoon.
All the time that it will take you to learn how to repair your garage door could be spent hanging out with your family, working on a fun project, learning a hobby, reading a book. Think of all the possibilities!
When you hire us, you make more time for the things that really matter.
- Warranty: Some warranties are voided when you attempt to make a repair without a professional’s help. Check out ABC’s garage door warranty to find out more information about what we specifically cover, and what the manufacturers of our doors cover.
- Safety: Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous to repair or install if you’re not a garage door service expert.
In addition to the sheer size of garage doors, there are many electrical parts that can pose an extreme danger to DIY garage repair amateurs. When you hire us, we guarantee the utmost safety and care when installing or repairing your garage door or garage door opener.
- Skill: Skill is perhaps the most basic and critical reason to hire a garage door expert instead of making repairs on your own.
As we mentioned above, we have years of experience under our belts, and we bring with us a very specific skill set that is not easily mimicked.
- Accountability: And the final reason to hire a garage door professional is accountability. If you’re attempting to install your new garage door and something happens due to your error, only you are accountable. How do you explain that your wife?!
Why carry that burden when you can hire a garage door repair team that is fully accountable and highly skilled?
Fill out our contact form on the left side of the page to find out how we can help you install or repair your garage door.