Garage Door Springs are broken? Then you need ABC Garage Door Repair.
Broken Garage Door Spring?
There are several reasons that may cause garage door springs to brake:
- They could be the freezing winters and hot summers that Washington DC. Maryland and Virginia area’s experience.
- A garage door that has not been regularly maintained.
- A garage door torsion spring that has not been torqued to the right tension.
- The wrong spring was used during the original install.
- Sometimes it’s just good old wear and tear.
- Garage Door Springs are designed to last a certain amount of cycles.
- Extraordinary Customer service and exemplary skilled and trained technicians.
- Licensed, bonded & insured.
- We offer the best quality parts on the market.
- 20 Point Safety Check and Preventative Maintenance.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Emergency Repair Services.
Whatever the reason, when your garage door spring breaks you will know it. Not only your Door might not go up but you might also hear a very loud bang when it pops, and may even be extremely dangerous for nearby bystanders.
Garage Door Repair & Maintenance Safety.
ABC Garage Door Repair is committed to your safety. Every one of our garage door preventative Maintenance services include’s our-exclusive 20-point safety check.
- Complete inspection of garage door/opener.
- Tighten nuts and bolts on door and opener.
- Lube and grease door and opener.
- Wind and torque the garage door springs.
- Adjust garage door opener force, distance limits & settings according to the season of the year (summer, winter).
- Check performance of the photo eye’s sensors and safety edge.
- Make sure the garage door is balanced correctly and leveled.
- Issue new inspection certificate with each visit (helps keep the value of your product).
- Lubricate all hinges, bearings, springs and opener rail.
- Check and adjust garage door springs tension to balance door properly.
- Check/adjust tracks for perfect spacing.
- Check hinges, bearings, springs/opener rail.
- Check hinges and tighten where needed.
- Check lift cables for wear.
- Check and adjust safety pressures of opener.
- And much more.
Safety is our #1 priority! Please remember – Garage door springs, cables and hardware are under extreme tension and could cause serious injury. For this reason, use only a qualified garage door technicians to adjust or replace them.
What You Should Do If Your Garage Door Spring Breaks?
In some cases, if the garage door springs (whether it be extension or torsion garage door spring) breaks the garage door is already down. However, in some situations the garage door springs may brake while the door is in an up position or while in motion. If this accrues the door will come slamming down. For your safety and for the safety of your family. it is wise if you do not try to operate your door under these dangerous conditions. A garage door is extremely heavy and can cause Damage, or injury. Call the expert professionals at ABC Garage Door Repair to assist you.
Why Choose ABC Garage Door Repair?
With ABC Garage Doors you will feel confident that you’re getting the very best for your Garage and for your family. All of our skilled technicians are background checked, professional, and committed to complete customer satisfaction. The “best” is standard weather you get: ABC’s Garage Doors. ABC’s Garage Door Openers. ABC’s Garage Door Repairs. And how could we not mention ABC’s Commercial Garage Doors. We offer the very best warranties in the market. Skilled and talented garage interior organization design advisors. Our technicians are the best there is, and so are our products. Sounds biased? Check out our reviews on Angie’s List. You don’t get voted and hand selected out of thousands of companies for best pick report 2015 for nothing.